Tuesday, January 6, 2009

..be to feels it how?


So sitting in study hall there isn't much to do, so I have resorted to completing my homework. I've been racking my brain for the past week or so trying my hardest to come up with an idea for our "How it Feels to be ____ Me". Man oh MAN this is harder than I thought; maybe because I'm thinking too hard about it =/ I don't really know but so many things have run through my head that I just don't think are good enough. I've been trying to think of something that I can write about in a creative and effective way that represents me and how it feels to be me. I think I'm just one of those people who can't just 'pick' a topic, I actually have to WANT to pick it so I will WANT to do the assignment. I want something I pick to be worth picking, and not something I just thought up. I'm not a great writer by any means so I'm not that creative to just pick like a computer mouse or something to write about.

My ideas have been quite slim but hopefully I will come to something before study hall is over because our rough draft is due today. Thank god! Haha jeepers criminey! If the final would have been due today, I still would have been sitting here racking my

1 comments:

Katie B. said...

this was hard for me too. i wrote 3rough drafts with different topics before I settled on one!